Club Med Opio en Provence
Provence, a region that intimately guards the city of Cannes, is renowned for its pine forests and olive groves. If you were ever in doubt of the French hospitality, this region would prove your perception wrong. And one of the places that will turn you into a believer is the Club Med Opio en Provence.
The resort has a total of 435 rooms, spread in Provencal-style 1- and 2-storey bungalows. The bungalows are spread over a 50-hectares olive, pine and evergreen oak forest. They are clustered in groups of tens. The resort offers two room type categories namely; club rooms and suites.
Among the amenities you can expect to enjoy in the rooms include; air conditioning, telephone, hair dryer, security safes, shower, television, and European electrical plugs.
At the heart of the hospitality package offered here is the guest's dining needs. You will get nothing but the best dishes in restaurants such as;
- Le Provence - International fusion cuisine
- L'Estérel - Provence delicacies
- Le Golf - Provencal wines
- La Croisette - a bar by the main swimming pool
- Bar du Loup - Here, you can admire the Provencal beauty over crisp cocktails
- Golf Club Bar - Rest here after a hard day on the golf course.
Popular holiday activities at the resort include;
- Sporting activities such as swimming, flying trapeze, golfing, football, basketball, guided walks, swimming, archery, tennis and fitness exercises.
- Tours to Marineland and Aquasplash, Gourdon in a buggy, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, medieval city of the arts, The caves of St Cézaire, among others.
- Relaxation at the Wellness Center - Here you get a chance to enjoy Turkish baths, massages, body treatments, facials among others.
Make a reservation today or click here to view what other travellers are saying about the resort on Trip Advisor.