Melia Tropical Fairy Tale Wedding Package
This package includes:
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Our Resort Specialist assistance in every step of the planning
- Rehearsal dinner in one of our all inclusive restaurant
- Bouquet for the Bride │Boutonnière for the Groom
- Ceremony set-up at the Garden Gazebo
- Background Music played during the Ceremony
- Bottles of Sparkling Wine for the Ceremony Toast
- One Hour Cocktail Party with international Bar and Hors D'oeuvres
- Private venue with tropical dinner set up
- Three Courses dinner including basic open bar
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine or Cava in couple’s room
- Romantic Turn-down for the couple one night during their stay
- Three Tiers wedding cake adorned with Tropical touches
- Basic Centerpieces for tables │ one per table
- 10% Discount bonus on Wellness Centre for the Couple
- Just Married Romantic Dinner Package
- Late Check-out for the Couple up to 4pm │subject to availability
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Package includes the SYMBOLIC Ceremony*
- Legal and/ or Religious Ceremony have a surcharge and are subject to local availability and legal requirements.
- Rehearsal dinner should be for maximum 20 guest, the couple will get charged for each additional guest
- For More than 24 In-House Guests a surcharge will incur
- Additional kids under 5 years are free
- Additional kids under 12 years pay ½ of
- Private plated dinner with set menu.
- Service for up to 3 hours, additional service time will be charged per hour.
- Additional services may be quoted per person &/or per additional item.
- Guests not staying at the resort needs to purchase day or night pass
- Items are not interchangeable for other inclusions; no refunds apply for unused items.
- Accommodations charges are not included.
- Extra charge will apply for upgraded location: Beach or Beach Gazebo
- The hotel holds property and visual rights. All outside providers need hotels consent to access the property, in which case a charge will apply depending on the situation.
- *A Symbolic ceremony essentially consists of a “blessing” or an “emblematic” ceremony, performed by a Non-Denominational Minister (with no legal validity). You can celebrate it in any
location, without limitations or legal restrictions. Usually the couples who choose this type of
ceremony have had a civil ceremony in their home country, and arrive at their chosen
destination to celebrate their union surrounded by breathtaking locations. It is required that the
couple be at the resort a minimum of 48 hours prior to the symbolic celebration.
Related to Melia Tropical Fairy Tale Wedding Package: