- Organizing of the ceremony by the wedding coordinator.
- Minister to perform the symbolic ceremony in English.
- Symbolic marriage certificate.
- Bouquet with tropical flowers for the Bride.
- Boutonniere with tropical flowers for the Groom.
- Wedding gazebo with standard decoration: white backdrops, 1 center piece and two floral arrangements for the gazebo with tropical flowers. Red carpet for the aisle, chairs with white covers & sashes (Other decorations
and locations available on request with an additional cost).
- Toast for 20 people after the ceremony (house champagne and bottles of
- Wedding cake for 20 people at dinner.
- Special dinner for the couple and 18 guests in an a la carte with a set menu
Restaurant (dinner set up in a semi-private area, restaurant is subject to
WPRY 2015 4
- Honeymoon amenities and special decoration in the room the
- Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and grooms' tuxedo.
- Couple massage in the Hotel Spa.
- Nuptial breakfast taken to couples' room the day after the
- Use of bathrobes for the married couple during their entire stay.
- Late check out for the Bride & Groom (upon request and
- CD player and microphone available during the ceremony
(Couple allowed to bring their own songs).
- Princess' Gift.
This ceremony is symbolic and performed by a minister. It is a religious "non denominational ceremony". Couple can arrive 2 business days before the wedding date to discuss the last details with the wedding coordinator.
*Package from 2 to 20 people staying at the Resort, some restrictions will apply, however you can have the dinner up to 40 guests in one a la carte restaurant, some restrictions will apply. (maximum
capacity 40 guests) For groups bigger than 40, we offer the dinner in one of our buffet restaurants
Related to Princess PRINCESS Wedding Package: