Sandals Emerald Bay
Sandals Emerald Bay is located on the Bahamian Out Islands. It is perched on land that is surrounded by the deep waters of Exumas, making it one of the most preferred destinations by those sailing with yachts . Its outstanding beauty and supreme service are unrivaled in the region and its luxurious accommodation is characteristic of all the Sandals Resorts.
The resort was built in the Bahamian-style architecture. It comprises a series of elegant villas and suites that fuse so well with the natural landscape that you will be tempted to think they are just a continuation of the natural landscape.
The resort boasts a mile long beach and 3 impressive pools with extra-ordinary zero entry pool that features a dramatic fire pit at the center. It is a resort that mixes modern pleasure with exotic adventures to bring out the best holiday experience for its guests.
The resort has 245 ocean view and ocean front suites that are divided into 2 major categories - the club level rooms and the butler level rooms. The club level rooms are occupied by guests that want exclusive privileges to the club while the Butler Level rooms accords the guests who stay there some butler services. The rooms are father classified according to the views they offer and their sizes. Below are all the categories of the rooms that you will find in the resort:
- Royal Estate Two Story One Bedroom Beachfront Butler Villa Suite with Pool
- Prime Minister Honeymoon One Bedroom Beachfront Walkout Butler Villa Suite
- Beach House One Bedroom Walkout Butler Suite
- Beachfront Oversized Butler Villa Suite
- Beachfront Oversized Walkout Butler Villa Suite
- Beach House Honeymoon Oceanview One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Beach House Oceanview One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Beach House One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Beachfront Honeymoon Butler Villa Suite
- Beachfront Honeymoon Walkout Butler Villa Suite
- Beachfront Butler Junior Villa Suite
- Beachfront Walkout Butler Junior Villa Suite
- Beach House Oceanview Walkout Club Level Junior Suite
- Beach House Honeymoon Oceanview Club Level Junior Suite
- Beach House Oceanview Club Level Junior Suite
- Beach House Club Level Junior Suite
- Beach House Oceanview Grande Luxe Walkout Club Level Room
- Beach House Honeymoon Oceanview Grande Luxe Club Level Room
- Beach House Oceanview Grande Luxe Club Level Room
- Beach House Grande Luxe Walkout Club Level Room
- Beach House Luxury Club Level Room
The rooms are lavishly furnished with Bahamian wooden furniture and features exquisite decorations. Among the services the guests enjoy include concierge services, 24-hour in-room services, laundry and daily maid service.
For your dining needs, you will a list of 7 restaurants to choose from. Each of the restaurants has its unique style and dishes. For example at Il Cielo, you will be served with Italian delicacies such as Ribollita (Tuscan White Bean & Kale Soup) and Panzanella (Tomato & Toasted Bread Salad). It is ideal for casual dining with friends.
Another great restaurant is the Barefoot Restaurant by the Sea where guests enjoy their meals and cocktails under a thatched roof. Here you will have a chance view the expansive sea and breathe the fresh breeze from the high seas. You will be served with seafood such as seared or poached or grilled or blackened wahoo, blue marlin, tuna and snapper.
Other restaurants where you can enjoy great meals within the resort include; Drunken Duck, La Parisienne, Dinos Pizzeria Italiana, Cafe de Paris, and Bahamas Bay Restaurant.
If you are looking for a spot to host a large meeting, team building retreat, weddings, business luncheon etc., then you are at the right place. You only need to place your reservation with the Sandals Emerald Bay Resort and its professional event organizers will take care of sitting arrangement, audio visual equipment, catering for the meeting and any other arrangement that may be required. Meeting facilities at the resort range from expansive ballrooms to intimate boardrooms.
The resort is a recreational paradise. Recreational activities are divided into the following categories:
- Unlimited Scuba Diving - with coral reef dive sites ranging from 20 to 130 feet deep, you will be spoilt for choice on where to take your Bahamian Scuba Dive
- Golf - How would you love to play your golf while enjoying the sea breeze and views? Sandals Grande Emerald Bay Resort features a 7200-yard, par 72 championship golf course that was designed by Greg Norman.
- Spa - Just like all the Sandals resort, this resort also has the Red Lane Spa which comes complete with steam rooms, treatment rooms, a salon relaxation terraces and gardens among others.
- Water sports - At the resort, you will get to enjoy watersports such as wind surfing, snorkeling, sailing, aquatrikes, canoeing etc.
- Land sports - These include beach volleyball, table tennis, shuffle boards, billiards, as well as day and night yard tennis
- Entertainment - The night scene at the resort is full of high energy parties and events. You will never get bored for lack of something interesting to do. They include; karaoke, live bands, Junkanoo Rush night cabaret, dance explosion, Caribbean Night, Chocolate Buffet Night etc.
- Fitness Center - You can also use facilities such as treadmills, exercise bikes and elliptical machines to exercise at the fitness center. Alternatively, you can attend the aqua fitness or aerobic classes offered at the center.
- Private Cabana - If you feel like getting intimate with your spouse, or, just want to spend the day lazing around, there are private cabanas just for this. You will be served by the butlers with cocktails and any other service you might require.
- Island Tours - Make sure you get to see a little bit of the rich heritage and natural endowment of the Bahamian Islands on the tours offered by the resort.
- 150-slip Deep-water Marina - The resort has a marina that can host 250-ft yachts. It is a full service boater's paradise with such utilities as Wi-Fi internet, electricity, cable TV, water etc.
This is an off-the-beaten-path tourist destination that will arouse envy among your friends. Make sure you get a chance of visiting it and you will never regret. Contact us today and we will get you packing.