Club Med Villas-sur-Ollon
1,300 meters above the sea level and facing panoramic sceneries of southern Swiss Alps is the Club Med Villas-sur-Ollon. This resort is every a skier's dream. Hopefully, you will make it here when you still can...you do not want to cross to the world yonder before experiencing the thrilling slopes here.
For your accommodations, the 1920's building has 6 floors that feature elegant club rooms and family club rooms. Some of the amenities you will find in the rooms include; hair dryer, in-room security safes, shower, tea and coffee kit, television, telephone and Swiss electrical plugs.
Your holiday dining needs will be met at restaurants such as
- Le Chamossaire for international specialties
- Le Pillon for terrace dining
- Le Bouquetin for dining and enjoying spectacular views
- Le Col de Soud for local and imported wines and spirits
- The "bar d'altitude" for mountain beers.
Popular sporting activity here include; alpine skiing, snowboarding, Nordic walking, snow shoe walking among others.
Make a reservation today or click here to view what other travellers are saying about the resort on Trip Advisor.