Discover Luxury at Viceroy Zihuatanejo
There is a soothing sound of waves dissipating by the beach sand. As you listen carefully, the rustling palm trees and soft Mexican music permeates into your room. Suddenly you are aware that you were not dreaming. You are in Viceroy Zihuatanejo in Mexico. The unfamiliar surrounding brings a smile to your face. The jet lag has worn off and you are ready for what the day brings.
If you wish that the above was your tale, welcome to Viceroy Zihuatanejo, one of the most romantic villa and spa hotels in Ixtapa, Mexico. Its laid back atmosphere and white sand beaches are just what you would want for a thrilling holiday.
Accommodations at the resort are divided into guestrooms and suites. Each of the room is polished and furnished tastefully. Whichever category of accommodation you opt to go with, you can expect the following minimum amenities;
- Flat screen TV
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player upon request
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- In-room safety deposit box
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer
- Slippers and beach towels among others.
For your dining and nightlife, the resort boasts the following establishments;
- La Villa Restaurant - This restaurant serves Pacific-Mexican cuisine. It sources its ingredients from local farmers and fishermen.
- La Marea Restaurant - How would you love to dine in an open kitchen format restaurant? This is what you get at La Marea. What more, you will enjoy the sweeping view of the sea as you have a delectable meal.
- Coral Bar - This is a Ceviche tasting sanctuary. You will be served with margaritas, martinis and a host of other bartender’s concoctions.
Your holiday activity package at the hotel will include a visit to the Spa and Wellness Center where you will enjoy services such as yoga and fitness instruction, signature massages, facials, body treatments, and beauty services.
Other holiday activities at the resort include; cooking classes, attending local festivals, adventure and jungle excursions, zip lining, kayaking, snorkeling, gourmet picnics and many more.
If you are planning an event such as a meeting or a wedding, you are well advised to try the Viceroy Zihuatanejo. The hotel boasts state of the art venues including; the Main Meeting Room (100 guests), Boardroom (12 people), La Marea, La Villa, Coral Bar and Yoga Pavilion.
Make a reservation at this great resort and experience one of the most exhilarating vacations in your lifetime. You can also click here to view what other travellers are saying about the hotel on Trip Advisor.