Is Las Vegas all about the strip?
Las Vegas is larger than the legendary Las Vegas Strip. If in doubt, check out the following points of interest that are not located on the strip;
- The Fremont Street Experience located at Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- The Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower located at 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States
- The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area located at 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161, United States
- The Adventuredome Amusement Park located inside Circus Circus at Las Vegas Boulevard
- The Las Vegas Motor Speedway and many more.
If you thought that you would explore the Las Vegas Strip and its gambling halls and that will be that, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Las Vegas is the huge. It was not called the Sin Capital of the world for nothing. There are literally all pleasures to be had here from entertainment to sports to shopping to clubbing to commercial sex and escorts.