Soak in the Ambiance at Le Cinq
Le Cinq Paris is part of the larger Four Seasons Resort in Paris. It is located in the UNESCO listed Champs-Élysées. Its exact address is 31, avenue George V. The restaurant boasts the spectacular views of the hotel's courtyard.
This restaurant is a two-Michelin star restaurant that boasts a tastefully decorated dining room that features gold and grey colors. The restaurant's menu is authentically French. It carries the French culinary genius to a new high by mixing traditional cooking style with fresh regional ingredients. Even more interesting is that if you are with kids, you can request for their menu.
The following is the timing schedules for your meals;
- Breakfast - Monday through Friday from 7:00AM to 10:00AM and Saturday through Sunday from 7:00AM through 10:30AM
- Lunch - Every day from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Dinner - 7:00PM to 10:00PM
You are well advised to make a reservation well in advance.
What to eat;
- Breakfast - Fresh orange or grape juice, Croissant, Chocolate Croissant, Brioche and Baguette etc.
- Vegetarian a la carte - Chanterelle Mushrooms and Artichoke with Parmigiano, Steamed Seasonal Vegetables and Green Shiso Tempura etc.
- A la carte dining - Millefeuille with Crab Meat, Artichoke Broth, Chanterelle Mushrooms with Tarragon and many more.
Le Cinq sits pretty at the top of Parisian dining scene. You will be dining with the high and mighty in the European business and sports circles.
Click here to view what others are saying about the restaurant on Trip Advisor.