Where to go for a romantic getaway for two
Feeling like getting cozy with your loved one? Lucky you. Most people would do anything to have that feeling. Don't take it for granted. Take your loved one to a place where you can make memories. Its feelings and moments like this that keeps us going even when the world around us is crumbling. Below are some of the destinations that travel experts reckon are the most romantic.
1. Venice - This Italian city has been called the 'Queen of the Adriatic'. It is perhaps the most romantic destination in the world. You can enjoy romantic sunsets on the Venice bridges or have dinner by the waterside.
2. St. Moritz, Switzerland - If your budget allows it, take your loved one to the skiing slopes of St. Moritz. You may meet other rich lovebirds there.
3. Miami, Florida - Miami may be crowded, but this does not mean you will not have some quiet time with your loved one.
3. Negril, Jamaica - If you want sun and privacy, Negril has thousands of private beaches.
4. St. Kitts and Nevis - This is another destination that offers you privacy and lots of sun.
5. Cancun, Mexico - Find any resort in Cancun and you have arrived to paradise on earth.
6. Zanzibar, Tanzania - White beaches and sailing on dhows await you in this idyllic African destination.
7. Fiji - Its uninhabited private cays and islets allows you to get naughty with your loved one.
8. Whistler, Canada - If your better half love the snow, then this resort village in Canada will do wonders for your romance.
9. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - White sand beaches, turquoise warm water and luxury resorts beckons in this destination.
10. Marrakech, Morocco - Do you want to have memories together? Dance to the Berber tunes in the deserts of Morocco and you are unlikely to forget this experience.
Choose well and live every moment like there is no tomorrow...there actually isn't. Make the romance count.